US Petrolon provides coalescer elements for refrigeration compressors to separate oil from gas and to serve as filters for solid contaminants.
Special inorganic materials are required for the construction of properly functioning oil separators in refrigeration compressor packages. From the coalescing materials to the sealing methods used, you can be confident in the quality of USPI oil separators, available in a wide range of standard sizes at a substantially lower cost than typical OEM coalescers.
- All Metal Frame (Core & End Caps)
- Specialized Sealing
- 30% more media than most coalescers
- Extended interval changes
- 99.97% efficiency @ .30 microns
- Replacements for OEM parts
- Meet or exceed OEM specifications and performance
- Significant savings over OEM parts
USPI Coalescer Elements
Click to download