Industrial OIL ANALYSIS SERVICES
OIL ANALYSIS AND CONDITION MONITORING
As a service to our customers, US Petrolon performs oil condition monitoring on the data acquired from industrial oil analysis kits. Our industrial oil analysis service is one of the pillars of the USPI Oil Filtration and Industrial Lubricant Program.
Regular oil samples monitor the condition of industrial equipment and provide oil analysis. This monitoring allows proactive corrective actions to be taken before small problems grow and increase expenses through oil changes or equipment repairs and downtime. USPI assists all its clients in the development and implementation of a comprehensive oil analysis program. Our condition-based recommendations have helped save our customers thousands of hours of downtime and tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of dollars in machinery failures.
A US Petrolon Industrial’s oil analysis program (part of our Filtration & Lubrication Program) establishes a proactive maintenance regimen of timely and accurate oil analysis sampling and machinery monitoring.
It consists of:
1. OIL SAMPLING
- Scheduled quarterly (or as needed)
- Oil analysis kits and sampling procedures provided
- Obtaining a representative sample is critical
2. OIL ANALYSIS
- Performed by independent labs
- Provides a lab summary of a lubricant’s properties, suspended contaminants and wear debris
3. MONITORING & RECOMMENDATIONS
- Lab analysis studied and trends tracked
- Maintenance and preventative actions scheduled based on USPI recommendations
- Allows action to be taken before failure
- Oil Analysis & Monitoring allows time-critical and condition-based decisions
- Protects assets
- Improves productivity
- Increases machinery uptime
- Decreases oil and machinery purchases